Shinano 1/2" Impact Wrench 627ftlbs
- Shinano 1/2" Impact Wrench 627ftlbs
Description:½” Impact Wrench with Shinano’s new look rubber grip that absorbs vibration, is more comfortable to hold and protects operators hand from the cold. With a powerful 850Nm max. torque, this tool is already proving very popular both in the automotive and industrial fields.
• Soft touch rubber grip absorbs vibration & protect your hands from the cold
• 'Feather touch' T valve trigger for easy operation
• Multi-function 4 position regulator dial for easy adjustment and forward/reverse
• Hand-grip exhaust directs air away from the operator and work place
Model # SI1490A
Clutch Type: Twin Hammer
Max. Torque: 850Nm (627ftlb)
Working Torque: 0 -620Nm (0-457ftlb)
No-load Speed: 8,000rpm (F); 8,500rpm (R)
Bolt Capacity: M20
Net Weight: 1.9kg
Overall Length: 175mm
Noise Level: 91dBA
Avg. Air Consumption: 5.1CFM
Air Inlet Size: 1/4"
Minimum Hose Size: 10mm
Shinano Air Tools are guaranteed against defect in materials or workmanship for a period of 12 months.
Shinano Inc. has been manufacturing industrial air tools in Japan since 1969.
All tools are designed to operate at 90psi with adequate air volume as indicated in the specifications. Air supply should be capable of delivering at least 4 times the average air consumption of each tool. Use a compressor of sufficient capacity to ensure the tool has optimum power and torque. We recommend properly designed compressed air facilities so that air tool performance is not compromised.