Shinano 3/4" Impact Wrench 1217ftlbs
- Shinano 3/4" Impact Wrench 1217ftlbs
Description:Designed for heavy duty operation in industrial, construction, automotive and farm applications. Uses include heavy machinery maintenance and repair, steel erection, pipeline construction and heavy marine and industrial engines. Light weight and compact for minimum operator fatigue.
• Soft touch rubber grip absorbs vibration & protect your hands from the cold
• 'Feather touch' T valve trigger for easy operation
• Multi-function 4 position regulator dial for easy adjustment and forward/reverse
• Hand-grip exhaust directs air away from the operator and work place
Model # SI1550
Clutch Type: Twin Hammer
Max. Torque: 1,650Nm (1,217ftlb)
Working Torque: 0-1,320Nm (0-974ftlb)
Bolt Capacity: M24
No-load Speed: 6,000rpm (F); 6,500rpm (R)
Net Weight: 3.25kg
Overall Length: 218mm
Noise Level: 101dBA
Avg. Air Consumption: 8.0CFM
Air Inlet Size: 3/8"
Minimum Hose Size: 13mm
Shinano Air Tools are guaranteed against defect in materials or workmanship for a period of 12 months.
Shinano Inc. has been manufacturing industrial air tools in Japan since 1969.
All tools are designed to operate at 90psi with adequate air volume as indicated in the specifications. Air supply should be capable of delivering at least 4 times the average air consumption of each tool. Use a compressor of sufficient capacity to ensure the tool has optimum power and torque. We recommend properly designed compressed air facilities so that air tool performance is not compromised.